Friday, October 3, 2014

Berlin

After the end of our Vorsemester, we took a little a 5 day trip to Berlin. I absolutely loved the city; you can just feel the history and creativity around you. It definitely had a very different vibe than Munich, much more citified and a little more abrasive. But one of my favorite parts was definitely the amazing graffiti; it was really just mesmerizing to look at. I experienced one of the best chai tea lattes I've ever had; it was much more sweet than a true chai tea latte, but mmm it was so good, especially paired with those blueberry vanilla crepes. We also happened upon a nice little Irish Pub near our hostel where we met THE CUTEST little puppy; I wanted to take her home with me. Now it's back to Munich, where I'm just going to chill and regroup before classes start on Monday.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig