Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas plunder

Every year around Christmastime I get completely spoiled by family and friends, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorite goodies that I received this year.
 Anyone that knows me knows that coffee mugs are a sure fire way to give me a gift that I'll get good use out of. This year, I got spoiled by these two: firstly, this monogrammed "A" mug from Target from my mom and secondly, this amazing handmade Tina mug from my sister. This is probably my favorite present that I've EVER GOTTEN EVER. I don't even have the words to explain how excited I am about this, but I can say that my life will be infinitely better now that I can have Tina Belcher by my side everyday. It's actually not quite done, my sister still plans to add a speech bubble that spans across the rest of the mug that says "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
 A beautiful pair of handmade earrings that my mom got for me from the Minnetonka Art Center, as well as a few gift cards from different family members that I'll be sure to use before heading back to Germany.
 Defiitely another favorite this year--a Portlandia cookbook. 50% delectable looking recipes and 50% complete Portlandia nonsense, I can't wait to dig into this --my current cooking skills seriously leave something to be desired, but I'm convinced I'll get there at some point.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend filled with quality time with friends and family and way too much food!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig